Two years ago I was invited to 70th birthday, and a good friend of mine made gummy bear shots! I had always heard about them but have never tried the shots before that night. I was a tad bit reluctant because I thought they'd have an overwhelming sweet taste, but they didn't!
You're going to fall in love with this recipe. The smooth taste of that Bacardi rum combined with the sweet taste of the gummy bears is to die for! It tastes so good, and you can make it in five easy steps.
I have tried a few different combinations of gummy bear brands and rums, and with the help of a good friend, I belive that I have found the best combination; Haribo Gold Bears And Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum.
- First, put the gummy bears into a container. Any container with a lid will do. (I'm a glass container fan!)
- Pour the rum over the gummy bears until the gummy bears are completely covered in the rum.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly before sealing the container.
- Place the container in the refrigerator.
- Soak the mixture for two days, but stir twice a day to pull apart the gummy bears.
This one is a creeper, so drink responsibly!!!
Words By Keisha Scott