Police Charge Tory Lanez with Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

by Shine My Crown Staff
Shine My Crown Read by Alexa
Voiced by Amazon Polly

Megan Thee Stallion’s alleged shooter has finally been charged and faces a possible 22 years behind bars.

Rapper and singer Tory has been charged with facing one count of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of carrying a loaded, concealed firearm in a vehicle, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

Megan was reportedly an SUV car with Lanez when police pulled them over. Video footage was released online, showing the Houston rapper walking away from the vehicle at the request of law enforcement… leaving a trail of bloody footprints behind.

Lanez was arrested later charged with carrying a concealed weapon. Days later, the Los Angeles Police Department announced that he was being investigated for assault with a deadly weapon.

View this post on Instagram

Rich bitch shit got a broke hoe bitter 😌

A post shared by Hot Girl Meg (@theestallion) on

His arraignment is scheduled for October 13 in Department 30 of the Foltz Criminal Justice Center. Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta of the Family Violence Division has been named as the lead prosecutor.

After weeks of silence, Thee Stallion finally confirmed that it was Lanez that had shot her in both feet.

“Yes, this n*gga Tory shot me,” Meg said on her official Instagram Live account. In a direct address to Lanez, Meg added, “You got your publicist and your people going to these blogs lying and sh*t. Stop lying.”

Last month, Lanez released his new album, Daystar, where he attempted to discredit his former girlfriend’s claims. Hospital records subsequently proved that Megan had been shot in both feet — and this indictment will hopefully bring some peace to Megan and her camp.

Related Posts