Outraged Mom Says Daughter Was Given ‘Poisonous Candies’ That Left Her Unable to Recognize Her Twin

by Gee NY

A Minneapolis elementary school is under scrutiny following a distressing incident involving a kindergartener who was allegedly exposed to harmful substances during school hours.

Rachel Hodges recounted her shock when she received a call from Nellie Stone Johnson Elementary School on May 6, informing her that her 6-year-old daughter Da’Kyah was experiencing vomiting and seizures.

Upon arrival, Hodges found her daughter disoriented, unable to recognize her own family members, including her twin brother.

“She didn’t know who I was,” Hodges told local station WCCO. “And it’s just sad because she’s scared of me, and I’m her mom.”

Da’Kyah disclosed to her mother that a classmate had given her brightly colored pills under the guise of candy, leading to her distressing symptoms.

Despite the severity of the situation, Hodges claims that emergency medical services were not called by the school, and she had to rush Da’Kyah to the hospital herself.

Concerns have been raised within the community regarding the safety protocols at the school, with Hodges demanding answers and accountability from the authorities.

While the Minneapolis Public Schools have yet to respond to inquiries, Hodges took to social media to express her frustration, alleging negligence on the school’s part.

Despite conflicting accounts of the incident, there has been an outpouring of support for Hodges and her daughter, with many urging transparency and accountability.

The Minneapolis police have referred the case to Child Protective Services, signaling the seriousness of the situation.

As Da’Kyah continues to receive medical care, Hodges remains hopeful for her daughter’s recovery while advocating for a thorough investigation into the incident.

Related Posts

Crown App