Issa Rae has fast become an ambassador for South Los Angeles.
Her HBO shows, “Insecure” and “Sweet Life: Los Angeles,” showcase all of what the region has to offer… and Rae is taking things a step further with her new partnership with Airbnb.
Rae has joined forces with the vacation rental platform to “showcase my version of the city,” to celebrate the Super Bowl 2022, offering guests the chance to experience the neighborhood at an incredibly affordable rate.
Guests can book a one-time stay for up to two guests from Feb. 12 to 14. Bookings begin Feb. 8 at 10 a.m. PT at airbnb.com/issa for a mere $56 per night— a nod to Super Bowl LVI.
Peep the highlights of the Issa Rae Airbnb experience:
Guests will have the opportunity to explore some of my favorite landmarks in neighborhoods like Leimert Park, View Park, Inglewood and Baldwin Hills and experience their own “me season” during their weekend at my South LA pad. Plus, I’ve curated plenty of activities for your stay, so you can see LA, my way, including:
– A virtual chat with me (yes, you heard that right!) at check-in
– A catered “Game Day” dinner for two, courtesy of Worldwide Tacos
Panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills from the outdoor lounge
– A stylish mid-century View Park pad decked out with artwork by local Black artists such as Maya Iman, Vakseen, and Domonique Brown.
– Getting to know my favorite local spots via my personal guidebook, including Eso Won Books, My 2 Cents, Supervsn Studios, Gorilla Rx Wellness, Swift Cafe, ALL CHILL and Southern Girl Desserts and special touches in the home – like a Hilltop Coffee nook.
– Pampering yourself with Sienna Naturals hair care (that you can take home!) for a little Self Care Sunday, any day.
– Wine-ing down after a day of exploring South LA – don’t forget to stop by some of the iconic landmarks you might recognize from your favorite episodes
– Basking in the LA winter and relaxing by the pool – complete with chaise lounges and canopies (only the best for my guests!)
“I am such a champion for this part of L.A.,” Rae said in a statement to PEOPLE. “I spent an entire series here just to showcase all I have to offer, and the idea of being able to give people an experience that I got to curate to show people why it’s amazing just really excited me.”