This remarkable endeavor became a reality through an inspiring collaboration of key sponsors and partners. Impact Charitable, The New Community Transformation Fund, Gary Community Investments, Kenneth King Foundation, AJL Foundation, Dakota Foundation, Bold Legal, CEDS Finance, and The Colorado Trust have collectively provided an impressive $1.2 million in funding to breathe life into this transformative project.
Her organization, committed to providing essential resources, mentorship, training, technical assistance, access to capital, and a nurturing sistahood network, has not only conducted over 1,000 free business coaching sessions but also distributed over $1 million in services and technical assistance to Black women founders.
“The Suite” stands as a pivotal milestone in scaling Sistahbiz’s reach and nurturing a thriving community of Black women business leaders. This initiative is set to close the racial equity gaps in entrepreneurship and lay the foundation for generational wealth through entrepreneurship.
“The Suite” offers a diverse range of features, including:
- Resource Library: A treasure trove of digital templates for comprehensive business planning and execution.
- Training and Coaching: Access to weekly group coaching, office hours, and business masterclasses led by industry experts and seasoned business coaches.
- Matchmaking: An ingenious algorithm that connects business mentors, mentees, and kindred entrepreneurial spirits.
- Coworking and Workgroups: Participation in book studies, business challenges, and collaborative ventures with fellow Black women entrepreneurs in specialized workgroups centered on actionable plans and execution.
- A Directory of Vetted Service Providers: A reliable link to marketing, operations, legal, and accounting professionals.
A soft launch of “The Suite” on September 26 provided an exclusive preview of its capabilities to a select group of users. The official app release is scheduled for October 9, marking the moment when Black women founders from all walks of life can harness the potential of this groundbreaking platform.
“Join us in shaping the future of Black women’s entrepreneurship. Together, we will create lasting change, bridge racial equity disparities, and foster generational wealth.”
Sistahbiz is a dynamic organization passionately dedicated to empowering and facilitating the success of Black women entrepreneurs. It provides a wide array of resources and support to enable Black women business owners to thrive and cultivate generational wealth through entrepreneurship.
Its mission revolves around eliminating racial equity disparities in entrepreneurship by offering coaching, training, technical assistance, capital access, and a robust sistahood network. Learn more at www.sistah.biz/media.
About the Founder:
Makisha Boothe, the Founder and Head Business Coach of Sistahbiz Global Network, operates from her Denver, Colorado base.
She is an esteemed recipient of the Clara Brown Award from the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce, the “Women in Business” Unsung Hero award from the Aurora Chamber of Commerce, and the U.S. Small Business Administration Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Region and the State of Colorado in 2007.
Makisha Boothe is an inspiring figure who continues to pave the way for Black women entrepreneurs.